Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week 1 - EOC: My Voice

Who am I? A question I have always had trouble answering. I am a Food and beverage professional. I hope to take my education to the next level by becoming a master chef and a master sommelier. As I grow as a professional, my plan is to open my own vineyard and fine dining establishment. Where not only will I have created a unique dining experience but also prepared the wines to accompany the dishes.

I am passionate about food and wine. I enjoy taking both components and making it into an enjoyable experience for others and myself. Food has been a passion of mine since I was a small child. And as I grew I became interested in wine and how pairing the two to create an experience of a lifetime. Creating unique dishes is something I love to do. In the last few years I have taken these unique dishes and pairing them with appropriate wines has become an enjoyable experience.

Knowing what is happening in the industry is important because it allows me to be a more positive and ambitious person. I believe that having a growing period of school and work will allow me to become a more successful person. I will be able to watch the economy and see if my ideas will pan out before watching them disappear down the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment